According to a Monday disclosure by Lookout Mobile Security, the unregulated data collection practice of some advertising networks, which secretly rip users' personal information from mobile apps, is apparently on the rise of late; with these ad networks now having access to millions of smartphones worldwide.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn