Only a few days after France penned a new tax treaty with Switzerland, the nation received the names and details of as many as 3,000 suspected French tax evaders with Swiss bank accounts.
Eric Woerth, French Budget Minister said in an interview with Journal du Dimanche that the accounts of the 3,000 French with the Swiss bank contain around three billion euros.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism