Just after the budget airline releases its final results tomorrow, all attention would be shifted from easyJet's 15th birthday to the Chief Executive Carolyn McCall's plans for the future.
She is due to give an outline of her strategy for the future. A deal has been struck between the two parties which is said to have created great confusion in the beginning.
A recent row with easyJet's founder, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou has been resolved and hence the Company will now not be asked to change its branding.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study