Just after the budget airline releases its final results tomorrow, all attention would be shifted from easyJet's 15th birthday to the Chief Executive Carolyn McCall's plans for the future.
She is due to give an outline of her strategy for the future. A deal has been struck between the two parties which is said to have created great confusion in the beginning.
A recent row with easyJet's founder, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou has been resolved and hence the Company will now not be asked to change its branding.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm