A report by the Wall Street Journal has stated that the President of Dell Greater China, Amit Midha has announced that Dell would be joining the competition race for the tablet pc, after the introduction of the Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tube. Dell had been contemplating to launch a tab 7inch tablet pc.
The launch according to the Wall Street Journal has been slated to be anywhere around the coming weeks. It was also reported that Dell would be launching a 10-inch tablet over atime period of six months or a year.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism