In a recent announcement pertaining to its expansion plans, Angry Birds creator Rovio Entertainment said that it has plans underway to spread out to Sweden, with the opening of a new development studio in Stockholm.
Going by the disclosure by Petri Järvilehto – the executive vice president of games at Ravio -, the company was “excited” at the prospect of expanding to Stockholm, Sweden, as the move will give it an opportunity to work in one of the “gaming and innovation hotspots” in Europe.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism