In a recent announcement pertaining to its expansion plans, Angry Birds creator Rovio Entertainment said that it has plans underway to spread out to Sweden, with the opening of a new development studio in Stockholm.
Going by the disclosure by Petri Järvilehto – the executive vice president of games at Ravio -, the company was “excited” at the prospect of expanding to Stockholm, Sweden, as the move will give it an opportunity to work in one of the “gaming and innovation hotspots” in Europe.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat