According to a Wall Street Journal (WSJ) report, citing unidentified sources, the much-hyped auction of the patents of Eastman Kodak is drawing to a close, with suitors bidding low for the patents which, as per the bankrupt photography company, are valued at nearly $2.6 billion.
Unnamed sources have revealed to the WSJ that only lowball bids – even from bigwig suitors like Apple, Microsoft, and Google – have been received by Kodak for the 1,100 digital patents; with the offers not having gone past the $500 million mark.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism