The Chinese auto market is gaining momentum and is being one of the sought after markets. In order to gain advantage of this growing market, U.S.-based auto parts supplier Delphi Corporation is all set to carry on with some acquisitions in China.
The company confirms that the balance sheet and other financial statements have shown positive figures and they are determined to invest what they have to gather more of market share.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn