The much discussed antenna issues of Apple iPhone4 have made the management of the Company to defer the launch of its white iPhone 4. The white iPhone 4 would be launched sometime in the end of this year.
Experts are of the view that the Company might be working to fix the reception problem of iPhone 4, so that it doesn’t have to spend extra capital in offering the free cases to the white iPhone4 users. Apple will have to spend $175 million due to the free case offers.
The signals in the present iPhone4 drop when the phone is held from the lower left corner. The places where signals are bad, the problem becomes more prominent.
The iPhone 4 supply is less than its demand. Market analysts are suggesting that Apple should start selling the iPhone in all the possible colors so that it can make up the cost of free bumper cases.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban