One of the hottest Best Buy offerings for the forthcoming Black Friday sale is the rather aggressively-priced $197 HP laptop, which the retailer is touting as the "first-ever, value priced HP laptop."
In addition, the other two hot holiday offers from the store will be an Intel Atom-based windows 7 netbook costing less than $200; as well as Best Buy-Dell Limited Edition Exclusive Netbooks.
The price of the new HP laptop, to be available in the Best Buy stores on Friday, pounds the retailer's last-month-unveiled $249.99 Acer laptop. The key features of the Hp laptop include an Intel Celeron 900 processor; a 160GB hard drive; and a 2GB storage space.
Customers looking for a more powerful laptop deal should check out Best Buy's holiday season offerings, comprising devices from nine top computing brands including Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, Gateway, HP, Lenovo, Sony, and Toshiba. In all, there will be 17 desktops, 30 laptops, six netbooks, and four all-in-one models for sale during the holiday season.
While eight of the retailer's desktops will cost less than $500; the cost of the laptops and netbooks will range from between $249.99 and $1,999.99; and the cost of the Apple laptops will fall in the range of between $999.99 and $2,499.99.
Furthermore, all the holiday-season laptop, desktop, or netbook purchases from Best Buy will include 'free' anti-virus protection for six months.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study