The recent reports based on wildly popular HTC Desire will come in UK in October 2010 as per the details listed by a UK-based online retailer.
SuperEtrader, the famed online retailer claims that the phone codenamed as Ace, will sport a 4.3-inch WVGA touchscreen (bigger than the 3.7-inch of the Desire), an 8-megapixel camera boasting of HD video recording capabilities, 1GHz Qualcomm CPU, Android 2.2 OS which will lend support to Flash, Xvid, SRS Surround and also have a 4GB internal memory (expandable to 36GB).
It is also said that it will come with an "aluminium unibody design" a trait similar to HTC Legend. This supposedly is to go along with the rumors based on HTC Ace offered by last week stated by the Taiwanese company as reported by Omio.
However the basic difference in the processor type as stated by Omio claimed that the Ace would have a dual core Qualcomm model based on 1.5GHz with Android 3.0 rather than 2.2 (this makes sense as Android OS 3.0 will be launched in October).
In the meanwhile other HTC phones with same genre coming with various codenames such as the Evo 4G or the Scorpion, offers similar set of features and specs claims the sources.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat