Microsoft’s re-designed Xbox 360 Slim console, which made its UK debut on 16th of July, has broken all records previously by “revised” console.
According to Chart-Track, the Xbox 360 Slim has become the most successful launch for a “revised” console. The company has said that the number of units sold of the new Xbox 360 surpassed those recorded for the opening sales of the PS 2 Slim and PS3 Slim consoles.
However, Chart-Track is yet to announce the clear-cut number of units sold of the re-designed console.
The Xbox 360 Slim console features touch sensitive on and off buttons, 250GB hard drive, a custom port that allows connectivity with Microsoft’s Kinect and a total of five USB ports- two on the front and three on the back.
The popularity of the new console can be measured from the fact that all major stores including Sainsbury's, Tesco, GAME are struggling to match supply with demand as many of these stores have already sold out the stock of latest version of the console they had.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study