It has been reported that the American Television and Movie Actress, Jenna Fischer and the Art Director and Writer, Lee Kirk tied the knots with each other, last weekend in Malibu.
The couple was seen dating each other from quiet a long time. Last year, when they were in Europe their engagement took place.
Fischer gained stardom from the NBC situational comedy show, The Office. She also worked in several films including Slither, The Promotion and also did supporting roles in films.
Few days ago, the Transformers stars, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green also got married at Hawaii. So it seems that the wedding season is going on in the Hollywood.
Fox and Green have come back to their home in Sothern Australian from their honeymoon in resort at Hawaii islands.
Like the Megan and Green’s wedding, Fischer and Lee wedding was also not organized as a big event and very few people were invited at the occasion, which included family members and some close friends.
On the other hand, Fischer tweeted about her marriage on her Twitter account and wrote that it was the best wedding party in her life.
Fischer took divorce from her first husband, Director James Gunn in 2007.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism