"A plan that has more than enough of everything, at a more affordable price", is how the Company is describing the new plan announced by 3.
It's called The One Plan, engaging any number of gags about Christine Bleakley, Frodo, Neo, or indeed Highlander at a draw out.
This tariff offers a sim-only package on a 12 month pact with 2000 minutes, 5000 3 to 3 minutes, 5000 texts and 1GB of mobile Internet for £25 per month.
The only thing, however, lacking in the package is unlimited texts, but 5000 should be more than enough to keep all, but the nearly all textually verbose pleased.
On the other hand, if one is hunting for a phone with the agreement, there's an alternative of that with The One Plan, although it's a two year contract as divergent to the 12 month sim-only. It offers an identical package, and one gets an option of diverse phones to go with it, with prices starting at £28 per month or depending more on which mobile one wants.
Pick up an LG Viewty GT Silver for £28 or a Nokia 2730, but if one wants the likes of the HTC Desire or Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, then he'll be paying £35 and £40 per month, respectively.
It's undoubtedly a plan that the other operators will be compelled to sit up and observe.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism