The plans for at least 2000 new houses on a site of former opencast mine has been created and will go on display later thoroughly.
These proposals for the new housing project are for the land next to the film studio complex named "Valleywood" at Llanilid in Rhondda Cynon Taf or RCT. The housing plans include library, neighborhood shops, recreation facilities, health center and a primary school in it.
The site has provision for housing under the local development plan but the main concern has been raised about protecting the greenery of that area.
The developers 'Cofton' of Wales has said that, they believe that the plans would allow a sustainable and comprehensive development in that area. The local development plan of RCT has estimated for at least 1700 new houses on that site.
On the other hand the development plan of Cofton for the northern part of the site has estimated about 2000 new houses as well as community facilities. The chief of the estate agents Savills Mr. Geraint John has said that the new plans on that area were long awaited and it would bring a much needed boost to that area.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study