Google witnessed a remarkable achievement in May. Hitwise, the Web usage measurement Company revealed that the searches on Google have increased in the U. S.
Out of the total Web searches, 72.2% searches were made on Google in the month of May. In the month of April, this percentage was 71.4. Yahoo is at the second position with 14.4% and Microsoft is at the third place with 9.2%.
There is an ongoing discussion between Yahoo and Microsoft regarding search collaboration. In the deal, they will have a partnership in both advertising services and technology. The aim of both the Companies is to give a tough competition to Google.
The earlier decision of partnership in which Yahoo will depend on Microsoft's Bing engine for the purpose of indexing, crawling and ranking, will be put into practice by the middle of the year 2012, worldwide.
The Companies related to search and advertising are investing more money, in order to increase the scope of their business.
40% of all online expenditure on advertisements is constituted by Internet search ads. The search ads have become the highest income creators followed by display ads, which include posters and banners.
A study conducted by IDC revealed that the search ads will witness a rise in investment in the year 2014 from $13.5 billion to $27.3 billion.
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham talks about Ongoing Problems in NHS
- Restraint Technique on Mental Health Patients Risks Their Lives
- Antibiotics Before A year Increases Baby’s Chances of Developing Eczema by 40%
- NHS Bureaucracy Supports Secrecy Instead of Addressing Problems
- NHS Boss Dons a Superman Costume to Promote Workout