It is very unusual for someone to announce retirement at a young age of 24 years. But, Amanda Bynes has confirmed that she is retiring from acting. She admitted that she does not feel nice about acting anymore and has also stopped loving acting. She also pointed that she was no longer interested in doing movies.
She still feels that she is very young to quit and her move has surprised a lot of people.
Amanda has acted in Nickelodeon comedy All That and also has her own show on the channel named The Amanda Show. She has also starred in WB sitcom opposite Jennie Garth.
Apart from these movies, she has also done movies including She’s The Man and Hairspray.
Her performance as Ask Ashley in the serial All That has been appreciated a lot. Her recent photo shoot in Maxim has also surprised a lot of people.
Amanda also revealed that she has never written any of her characters in which she has acted. She also conceded that she has liked some of her characters. She has been acting for the last ten years.
The actress has still not decided what to do after she has leaves acting.
If she leaves acting, her last movie will be Easy A that also stars Emma Stone and it will be releasing on September 17.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban