Reaching the markets this week, Microsoft Office 2010 seems to be yielding promising results, said Microsoft. The company said that nearly 750 million people around the world have been using MS Office and the latest version has been identified as its most accepted software till date.
Meanwhile, the users are a little confused whether to go for the upgradation now or not. The software is the first, provided by the Company, which covers an entire capacity of a DVD with its 32-bit and 64-bit forms.
It is available in three versions, viz. Home and Student, Home and Business, and Professional. They can be downloaded together with almost similar costs.
The Professional Academic version has been especially framed for use in students. The Standard and Professional Plus versions will not be provided without licensing. Additionally, the Office Starter 2010 cannot be installed on old computer systems.
The new software doesn't have the capacity of updates. The complete pack offers two licenses, while only one license can be availed via the key card price.
The latter can be used as a combination with Office 2010 Starter.
Microsoft offers Office Mobile 2010 to Windows Mobile 6.5 phones users through Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism