It has been reported that while the study carries on in the discovery for a treatment for multiple sclerosis in the expectation that the ailment can be beaten one day, support for individuals suffering from the neurological disease carries on to develop.
It is said that the month of May is marked as the multiple sclerosis awareness month and in this month, and also societies across Canada stage MS Walks to increase finances for study and support services.
On Sunday morning the MS Walk in the Greater Moncton region will be taking place with the Moncton Press Club on Assumption Boulevard as the rallying point.
At 9 a. m. the registration for the walk will start and the walk will begin at 10 a. m. with the 2.5-km route following the Riverfront Park to Dieppe and back.
Also, along the same way there is going to be a somewhat shorter walk. In 2009, an expected 200 people turned out for the walk and raised $50,000 for the MS Society.
At the event there will be amusement and food and drink with a char-grill given by the Knights of Columbus of Riverview after the walk.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis