A new research centre is being set up to study environmental microbiology and ecology, bioprocess development and engineering, apart from marine processes and health.
This Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre will be run by Nanyang Technological University in collaboration with the University of New South Wales. The Centre will also be supported by the Economic Development Board.
This new center was officially opened by Dr. Amy Khor who is serving as Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Environment and Water Resources. It has been set up at a cost of $21 million.
The center will undertake projects related to environment and ecology and five projects have already been started at the new center.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism