A spokesperson for Vodafone has said that emails sent to customers informing them about the company’s inability to meet demand for Google Nexus One smartphone were a mistake.
The comments emerged after some of Vodafone customers received emails informing them that much-awaited Nexus One smartphone was out of stock, even before its official release.
Concerned emails had also stated that new stock would become available within seven to ten working days.
But, now Vodafone is claiming that Google Nexus One smartphone is really in stock and the company is suffering no stock problem.
The Nexus one, which offers total integration with email, the web as well as third-party applications, is the first ever handset designed by Google. It will run Google’s own Android operating system.
Google Nexus One has been available on pre-order since Monday, and set to be released in Britain on April 30.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism