Korean electronics giant LG has announced the launch of its Android-based Optimus GT540 smartphone which is claimed to be combination of simplicity and affordability.
The Optimus GT540 comes with a three-inch 420x320 pixels resistive touch-screen, HSDPA, GPS and WiFi. It also possesses a 3MP camera with flash and autofocus, 3.5MM headset jack and a built-in video editor.
It has the ability to customize from three to seven home-screens and its media player allows users to record in DivX and Xvid format.
The use of a microSD card can expand upcoming device’s internal storage to 32GB.
On the weaker side, the Optimus GT540 runs Android 1.6 Donut rather than v2.1 Eclair.
The LG Optimus is scheduled to hit UK store on May 1st. Pricing for the device is yet to disclosed.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future