Thousands of fans have been reported to have turned up for witnessing the 163rd Grand National of horse racing at Aintree in Liverpool. Around 70,000 race-goers witnessed the remarkable win of jockey Tony McCoy no Saturday, who participated for the 15th time in the race.
The annual festival marked its third day on Saturday. For the first time this year, Thursday and Friday were marked as Liverpool Day and Ladies’ Day, respectively.
Coleen Rooney gave away prizes to the winner of the Style 2010 contest.
Sophie Fairclough of Formby was seen in an emerald green dress with a black fascinator and high heels black in color. She was tagged as the “most stylish” participants out of the total 1,900 entrants.
Coleen said that being a fashion oriented endeavor, the event should see everyone making efforts to showcase fashion.
Coleen herself stunned the pundits and bookmakers by appearing in a little black dress on the Ladies' Day. She was wearing black Christian Louboutin shoes having red soles.
"I absolutely love coming to Ladies' Day. It's my seventh year this year and it's just a big event for everyone”, she said.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study