British broadband provider, 3, has introduced a new kit that can turn any car into a mobile WiFi hotspot.
The WiFi system that connects over the 3G network consists of the MiFi Huawei Wireless modem, mains as well as an in-car charger and a windscreen holder.
The kit will allow people to use WiFi enabled devices such as netbooks, handheld gaming consoles and some other devices such as the iPod Touch in their cars.
The device, which can help people avoid boredom during long car journeys, was unveiled at the Gadget Show Live 2010 event in Birmingham.
The company has priced the In Car WiFi kit at ?59.99.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism