Missy Elliott has been roped in to perform at the Wireless Festival. This will be Elliott’s only UK festival appearance.
The Wireless Festival is lined up to take place from July 2 to July 4 at London’s Hyde Park. Elliot is scheduled to perform on July 3. The performance will also feature co-headliners LCD Soundsystem and 2manydjs Live plus DJ Shadow, U. N. K. L. E and The Big Pink.
Other music groups that have agreed to perform at the festival include acts by Jay-Z, Pink, Lily Allen and The Ting Tings, Friendly Fires, Chipmunk and Tinie Tempah. Canadian-born rapper Drake and US rapper Wale will also perform at the festival.
Missy Elliott is considered the queen of hip hop. She is the only female hip hop star to have six platinum selling albums. She is not only known for her singing and song writing talent, but is also widely respected as a record producer.
Missy Elliott has time after time pushed the boundaries of hip hop music and has been successful in crossing them.
She has gained immense popularity the world over. Club hits such as ‘4 My People’ and ‘Get Ur Freak On’ are attributed to her.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis