Cheapflights Media has launched a flight comparison site, Zugu that will aggregate from other flight sites and directly from airlines. As soon as the users reach a destination and dates, Zugu, which is at present in beta, returns a list of results from sites including Expedia, Lastminute. com and Opodo, and also airlines including British Airways, easyJet and Ryanair.
"We saw an opportunity to further empower consumers who know when and where they want to fly. Zugu's sleek design and powerful search technology helps them zero in with precision on the low fares that are specifically relevant for them", said Hugo Burge, chairman of Cheapflights Media.
Cheapflights Limited has changed its name to Cheapflights Media to reflect its varied business, from travel deals and news to destination guides.
Zugu hopes to get you using gadgets without you even realizing it.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism