Being a citizen journalist could never be easier than now, thanks to Stomp’s new easy to use iPhone app.
All you got to do is this: Shoot a video clip or click a picture on your iPhone, type in your comments and hit the send button. Your job is done.
Social networking and citizen journalism website Stomp recorded the highest jump with 57 per cent more hits last month than in December.
With the launch of the Stomp iPhone application on Wednesday, the trend isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. The free application allows users to not just view the contents of Stomp but also contribute stories, photos and videos on the go.
"The Stomp app complements the website, offering yet another channel for Stompers to connect, interact and engage with each other", says Chew V Ming, editor of Stomp.
So if you feel strong about a story, make yourself heard by commenting on it and taking part in discussions with fellow Stompers - all by this wonderful little iPhone app.
Start Stomping the easy way by downloading the iPhone app today.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism