Across the country, nephrology and urology programs of the Cleveland Clinic Ohio were named the best and it was also ranked the best hospital in Ohio.
The clinic informed that its cardiology and heart surgery care has been termed the best in the nation for the18th consecutive year. Overall the hospital stood at fourth place in the country.
Toby M. Cosgrove, M. D., President and CEO, Cleveland Clinic said, "The U. S. News rankings are a tribute to the hard work of all of our employees and their continued dedication to the health and wellbeing of our patients. While the rankings are gratifying, we continue to focus on clinical excellence, quality care and our patients' overall experience."
The U. S. News Best Hospitals report stated that in Ohio the University Hospitals (UH) Case Medical Center was ranked at second place. There were four specialties that it was ranked for. Apart from this there were 10 specialties that it improved in.
Fred C. Rothstein, M. D., President, UH Case Medical Center said that seeing these rankings it is evident that the hospital is doing well and more will be needed to be ranked better in the times to come.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism