With the third Sunday in June celebrated as the Father's Day around the world every year, Internet search giant Google commemorated the occasion with a special animated Google Doodle.
A little different from the Mother's Day doodle in May, the Father's Day doodle involved robots, coffee, a hug, and high-fives. The animated Daddy Google scene has the "L" of the Google logo shown as a bespectacled green figure sitting on a chair, holding a newspaper.
A small remote-controlled robot drives up to the G-Dad and gives him a cup of coffee. The coffee which has "#1" printed on one of its sides; and it is the Google Dad "L's" small alphabetical child - depicted as the red "E" in Google's logo - who has got the robot to deliver the coffee!
The Google Dad "L" is touched by the gesture, and looks lovingly at the child, who sneaks out from behind the chair with the remote. The animation comes to an end with a high-five and a hug; with the remaining letters of the Google logo showing up in grey to complete the search giant's name.
The 2012 animated Father's Day Google Doodle is being ranked by some observers as the best doodle thus far to mark the special day for honoring dads --- it is the first actual animation which Google has come up with to commemorate the day; and is notably much more attractive than some of Google's earlier efforts!
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn