Balfour Beatty, the British construction & maintenance group, has bagged two AMP 5 capital programme contracts worth around 600 million pounds from United Utilities and Anglian Water.
The company said a five-year infrastructure contract, worth 500 million pounds, will cover capital delivery for United Utilities across North West England.
The contract will cover the delivery of clean water and wastewater major projects plus flood alleviation programmes.
The second contract is actually a five-year extension, worth over 100 million pounds, to its existing partnership contract with Anglian Water in the East England.
Balfour Beatty CEO Ian Tyler expressed glee over contracts. Speaking on the issue, Mr. Tyler said, “We are delighted to have secured these AMP 5 capital programme contracts.”
Both contracts will start in April this year.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis