Motorola Atrix is going to launch its next product, Orange very soon along with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 to follow that afterwards.
In the opening year of 2011 Motorola Atrix was first revealed at the Consumer Electronics Show. It has got a good response of people looking for the handsets features. It has the certain features like dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with a 1 GHz running speed.
And finally now the Motorola Atrix is arriving on the UK market with Orange network. It will have an exclusive launch in starting weeks of May. It is expected that the Samsung Galaxy S 2 to arrive in the UK the following month.
In an article it has been found that the Atrix will be offered free of cost on the Orange network if the user choose a £35 per month data plan on a two-year contract and it would provide an unlimited texting, 600 minutes of talk time, 50 MMS and a subsidized data usage of 750 MB.
According the article, they have stated that Orange is also selling two docks for the Atrix superphone and GizmoCrave. The price of it is £49.99 when the user buys with Atrix. It has the facility of the HD Multimedia dock along with a keyboard, mouse and remote control.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism