A bizarre memo has been published by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) on its website. As per it, aliens did land in New Mexico in 1947. The memo has been titled as 'Flying Saucer' and was authored by an FBI agent named Guy Hottel.
In his report, Hottel had written that when he was incharge of the Washington field office in 1950, an investigation done by US air force revealed that they had noticed ’three flying saucers in the sky in New Mexico'.
The information was later on passed on to him. But in the memo no names of either the FBI agent or the investigator has been mentioned. Hottel also added that each of the flying saucers was round in shape and had human-like creature which were not more than three feet tall. Each of the 'alien' was dressed up in metallic suits which had very fine texture.
Hottel also mentioned that the informant said that the saucer had selected New Mexico as its destination since the government was using very high powered radar set-up in that area.
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera