Blizzard's senior vice president Frank Pearce has announced that the games developer is currently developing a new MMO, called Project Titan.
Mr. Pearce, executive producer of World of Warcraft, said in an interview that it was their next-gen MMO. He added that they started talking about the new project in a limited fashion as they wanted to recruit some of the best talent for the project.
Commenting on the project, he said, “The media is not supposed to know anything about that. It's our next-gen MMO project.”
Mr. Pearce’s comments emerged after leaked documents revealed about the company’s potential projects. The leaked documents had stated 2013 as the release year for the Project Titan.
Blizzard’s other potential projects that were revealed in the documents that were leaked a few weeks back include Diablo III (with a potential release in 2011) and two StarCraft II titles, one of which will be released at the end of
2011 and the other in early 2013.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism