Video games developer BioWare finally announced Mass Effect 3, the latest installment in the Mass Effect series. The trailer of the much-anticipated video game made its exclusive debut on Saturday at Video Game Awards
Mass Effect 3, which picks up where Mass Effect 2 ended, will feature series' main character Commander Shephard, and will be released sometime around the holidays in 2011. The game is expected to be available on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.
The trailer starts with a soldier placed in a tower. The soldier who is equipped with a large sniper rifle starts talking about an invasion that has endangered the planet. The soldier says in the brief trailer, "Two million dead in the first day, and another 7 million by the end of the first week."
He injects himself with something, which is perhaps an antidote. Just after a few seconds, he witnesses some humans being chased by one of the invaders.
Mass Effect 2, which is available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles, reported more than 2 million sales in just a week after it launch in January.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study