The Cygnet, Aston Martin's new supermini car, has been put on display at the London's Harrods department store.
The production version of Aston Martin's new luxury supermini car, which will hit roads in 2011, will be displayed until 11th of December.
Aston Martin said that the Toyota iQ-based Cygnet will be made available with starting price tag of around £30,000. The manufacturer said that the upcoming supermini would feature high level of craftsmanship in every part, ranging from leather interior to the new body panels.
However, running gear would remain the same as that of the £10,228 Toyota, which indicates the car would feature a 1.33-litre engine and a manual gearbox. The company said it would produce up to 4,000 Cygnets per year. To begin with, only existing Aston Martin customers would be able to purchase the Cygnet.
The Cygnet has been called `spatial efficiency' as it will not demand much parking.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism