The BlackBerry Bold 9780 has been spotted in red, which indicates that the manufacturer wants to wash its boring image of a business-issue smartphone away.
However, the handset was not featuring any brand in the online video, which suggests that it could be a pre-release handset.
The BalckBerry Bold 9780, which is being touted as an iPhone 4 killer, is the first to combine a touchscreen with a physical QWERTY keyboard.
Writing e-mails on Apple's iPhone 4 and other smartphones is cumbersome because of their virtual keyboards. This makes roughly every businessman to possess a BlackBerry for official work and an iPhone for personal use. But, the BlackBerry Bold 9780 as solved that problem as it has touchscreen along with a physical keyboard.
Though, its capacitive touchscreen is just 3.2-inch in size, which is apparently not the largest, but it has many other striking features that enable it outshine other smartphones available in the market. It incorporates a faster with integrated social networking and e-mail capability.
It features 512MB of installed memory that is expandable to 32GB with a MicroSD card, a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 and impressive talk time of 7 hours. The BlackBerry Bold 9780 will go on sale on 17th of November.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future