Celebrating the Pink Ribbon day yesterday, an event is said to have held at the Bargo Public School in honor of the school staff members whose lives have been affected by cancer.
This Pink Ribbon Breakfast took place at lunch time, in celebration of this very important date in Breast Cancer Awareness month. Parents of the school children are said to have pooled in with a gold coin donation.
All the school students wearing pink mufti enjoyed the day with cakes, biscuits, slices, donuts and milkshakes.
Relieving principal Dale Sessions said, “The school was a sea of hot pink, with the boys outdoing the girls and some of our teachers looking like Aunty Jack with their pink ponytails”.
She added that they all had worked real hard to raise money for this very special cause. The students and their family members also bought the pink ribbon merchandise which was put on sale.
The school is said to be donating all the money raised from breakfast and sale of merchandise directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
On the same day, MCMAHON Federal Labor MP Chris Bowen is said to have been greeted really well at the Pink Ribbon Morning Tea at Smithfield RSL.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn