A drug dealer who had earned truckloads of pounds by selling coke has been asked to pay a majority of his assets to the court. The dealer in question is also a friend of the well known boxer, Ricky Hatton.
The drug dealer, Damien Ramsey’s possessions that would have to be sold, includes his home where he live, a yacht and three flats. The order was passed down by a Bristol Crown Court on the 39-year old defendant.
The judge also pointed out the luxurious lifestyle of the convicted drug dealer, stating that his way of life was extremely convenient all because of his trade. Ramsey would have to either surrender his possessions or face another five years in jail. The judgment was made under the Proceeds of Crime Act by the judge who was conducting the proceedings of the case.
Damien Ramsey is currently serving a sentence of five years and four months in a jail for the drug offences he had committed. He has been serving his sentence in jail, since August in the previous year after he confessed to his crimes of cultivating marijuana and possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
He had also admitted for the possession of a knuckle duster and two cans of pepper spray.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients