Mobile phone operator Vodafone UK has started accepting pre-orders for the HTC Desire HD smartphone, which will be released on 14th of October.
Vodafone is offering the HTC Desire HD for free for £35 a month, on two-year contract. The deal will provide unlimited texts, 900 minutes and 750MB of Internet data.
Those who want shorter contract period can go for an 18-month deal, but it will cost £40 a month. However, per month charges slip to £35 on 18-month contract for those who are ready to pay £99 up front. The deal offers unlimited texts, 600 minutes and 750MB of Internet data.
On making up front payment of £199 for the handset, one can enjoy 100 minutes, 500 texts and 500MB of Internet data for just £30 a month on 18-month contract. The charges slip further if the contract extends to two years.
The HTC Desire HD, which will succeed the original HTC Desire, come equipped with a 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive SLCD display, a 1GHz QUALCOMM Snapdragon processor and an 8-megapixel photo snapper that offers HD recording.
Google’s Android 2.2 operating system and HTC Sense refresh are two of the many other striking features of the handset.
Network provider T-Mobile has also listed the HTC Desire HD smartphone in the 'next few weeks' section of its website.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study