The fleet of smartphones powered by the Google Android operating system has another addition. The new smartphone to hit the market is a power packed mobile device known as myTouch.
myTouch has been introduced by manufacturer T-Mobile for mobile devices and it does have some amazingly powerful features as well. The device has been powered by a 1GHz snapdragon processor, a WVGA display screen of 3.8” and cameras, both at the front and the back. The camera at the back is a 5MP camera, whereas, the camera on the front-panel can be used for video conferencing.
Andrew Sherrard, Vice President of Product Management for T-Mobile, while introducing the device, stated that myTouch would be making optimum use of 4G technology that is being provided by T-Mobile. The myTouch would deliver a more lethal performance, in comparison to the rest of the phones in competition.
He added that the myTouch is yet another product from the innovative geniuses working at T-Mobile. The myTouch would be making use of 14Mbps speeds over the HSPA+ network of T-Mobile that spreads across 65 markets in the US.
There would be four distinct colors in which myTouch would come, namely white, plum, red and black. The myTouch has not yet been announced for release; however, it is expected to be launched around the holiday season.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn