Developer Tecmo used the Tokyo Game Show to reveal some new details about its upcoming titles for Nintendo 3DS.
One of the announced titles is Samurai Warriors: Chronicle. The hack-and-slash game will be exclusive to the PlayStation 3. Sengoku Warriors Chronicle is there for those who are seeking bonus points.
Developer’s Samurai Warriors games are set in feudal Japan. These games put the player in the shoes of a Samurai warrior, who must then trim through thousands of foes.
Loosely based around Chinese historical novels instead of Japanese history, Samurai Warriors is a spin-off from the Dynasty Warriors series.
Currently, details are scarce about the new games. No comment has been made regarding release date of the games.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study