Digg has launched the recently upped level of the site, with a vision to convert the site in to more socially bend personalized website.
The post made on the firm's site states that the recent version of Digg i. e., ver. 4 is comparatively speedier and more socially inclined. It seemingly is an initiative of the upcoming, iterative process that speaks about an immense amount of input coming from oneself.
Rose posted claiming: "Our goal has always been for Digg to be a place where people can discover and share content and conversations from anywhere on the web. With Digg v4, we are introducing a few things that will make discovering and discussing news a lot better," Rose wrote.
The latest form of Digg will help users post articles, Digg content and at the same time load pages a lot faster than usual.
With respect to the personalization aspect, users can easily be able to customize and create their own news page that aides users keep a track of content being posted by friends and colleagues in the news page called 'My News.'
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism