Giant manufacturer of some of the most popular electronic gadgets and PCs, HTC is reportedly all set to launch a whole range of new Android-based smartphones over the coming years. The speculations have been fueled by some hints that were given by Patrik Andersson, the head of HTC in Sweden.
An Android 2.1 ROM platform on a HTC Hero reportedly included "leaks of codenames for HTC's current and future Android-powered devices such as Bahamas, Bravo, DesireC, Dragon, Dream, Espresso, Halo, HeroCT, HeroC, Hero, Huangshan, Incredible, Legend, Liberty, Memphis, Paradise, PassionC, Passion, Sapphire and Supersonic".
As per reports that have been floating around for quite sometime now, HTC is currently priming an Android based phone, which is essentially a 4.3 inch touchscreen device with a 1 GHz processor, possibly a successor of the Hero. If these reports are to be believed, the release of the phone is imminent.
Many more devices might follow, which will add to the company's highly popular current fleet of smartphoens, notebook, laptops and many more gadgets.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm