The new Head of the CMA decidedly feels that the medicare in Canada definitely has feet of clay. The major reason for his particular statement is that although the medicare system is based on a lot of insightful principles that are also lofty, it is still not effective or efficient enough for what the patients deserve on many grounds. He argues that the patients are ultimately entitled to receive the best and timely service, which is also cost effective and he vows that he would ensure that for his fellow Canadians.
He made it very clear that the problem did not lie in the area of resources as that was not at all lacking after the $183 billion that was spent in the previous year. There were also no problems concerning the lack of professionals since they also had a lot of very efficient and skilled professionals who are ready to serve the people. The only glitch in the whole process was the lack of execution. If that problem is sorted out, then the patients will have no problems at all.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism