Virgin Media has proclaimed of its plans to release a web based video on demand service known as Virgin Media Player.
Company officials claim that the service will be offered for the members of its Virgin Media XL TV package with Virgin Media broadband users.
The only hitch attached is one can have an access to the service for only an hour each day.
The company adds that the PC version will be having channels proffered by ITV, Disney, National Geographic, Comedy Central, MTV, National Geographic, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
Mobile users one the other hand can receive content from Channel 4's 4oD including MTV Snax, a service aimed for mobile users to receive service in form of snippets of MTV shows.
Cindy Rose, the director of digital entertainment at Virgin Media said, "We continue to explore innovative new ways to bring our customers' favourite content to them and, with Virgin Media Player, we're making sure they're spoilt for choice."
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism