Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India Limited (HMSI), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese auto major Honda Motor Corporation has recently announced the launch of the VRF 1200F in the Indian market.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India president and chief executive officer Shinji Aoyama said that the company is very excited to launch the product in the Indian market and it will match the extensive needs of the Indian consumer.
While the product is being manufactured at the Kumamoto facility of the company and it is is powered by a 1237 cc V4 engine. It is believed that the recently launched superbike will add to the much-desired spark in the Indian superbike market and will bring additional volumes to the door of the company.
It is not the first superbike that Honda has launched in the Indian market but the recently launched product is coming up with the latest technology and hence will catch the fancy of the Indian consumer very easily.
Moreover, the competition in the Indian market in the superbike segment will be benefited as a whole as the industry is at a nascent stage.
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations
- Non- Emergency Care being Squeezed too: Report