Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India Limited (HMSI), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese auto major Honda Motor Corporation has recently announced the launch of the VRF 1200F in the Indian market.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India president and chief executive officer Shinji Aoyama said that the company is very excited to launch the product in the Indian market and it will match the extensive needs of the Indian consumer.
While the product is being manufactured at the Kumamoto facility of the company and it is is powered by a 1237 cc V4 engine. It is believed that the recently launched superbike will add to the much-desired spark in the Indian superbike market and will bring additional volumes to the door of the company.
It is not the first superbike that Honda has launched in the Indian market but the recently launched product is coming up with the latest technology and hence will catch the fancy of the Indian consumer very easily.
Moreover, the competition in the Indian market in the superbike segment will be benefited as a whole as the industry is at a nascent stage.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study